The Fathers Love

Sometime I think that we overlook a very profound situation that unfolded in Jesus's life, and a very profound set of scriptures.
The scriptures share Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.


Imagine not only hearing the words but also experiencing the very love of the Father that Christ experienced in that moment as the Holy Spirit descended upon Him. Imagine the very windows of heaven being opened over your life and heaven coming to earth in one's life.

Just imagine hearing the voice of the Father, the very heart and compassion within the Father's voice saying "I love you, you are my beloved son or daughter".

I have had the privilege of sitting under the pastoral care of a man that teaches about the Love Of The Father in a very profound scriptural way. I have also had the privilege of experiencing the very out pouring of God's love being shed forth by the Holy Spirit in ways that left me in complete awe, and in ways that were life changing.

On the topic of The Father's Love, I thought I'd share Pastor Ed's ministry link with you. It is truly a remarkable ministry and teaching.
Remember, The Father Loves You.